welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

26 June 0830

Hello. Sorry I couldn't post yesterday. My internet was sooooooooooooooooo slow that I didn't bother. I just watched a movie and made some cards.

NOthing much happened yesterday. I got up, did the laundry run and then went to the gym. I did 56 minutes on the bike and burnt over 800 calories. Was really good. I read my book.

Then I came back, showered, and went to lunch and then to work.

Work was busy as per normal and then I had to stay late for a briefing. The guy giving the briefing (the one that was 1 hour 45 minutes late last time) was 15 minutes late again. Good times. Then when he was finished I went to eat supper and then walked home.

Today is Day 65 of being away from home. It is day 60 in paradise. To put things in perspective, I get to see Paul and Logan on Day 120 of my theatre time. So today puts me half way to that goal!! After my holiday with them I leave them on Day 138 and get back here on Day 140. Then I should be getting out of here on or around Day 206 and home in Canada by Day 211 at the latest and then home to Comox the day after that.

I am so happy that Paul is going to have some help. Mom H gets there on Saturday till the following Friday and then my Dad from next thursday the 2nd until the 21st.

Logan will have a blast with his grandparents!!!

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: