welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Monday, June 22, 2009

22nd June 2106

Today was a sad day. 7 years since Raymond left us. RIP my dear sweet brother.

I got up at 0930 or so. I went online and Paul was online still so I was able to visit with him a bit. It was nice. He was having problems installing his new hard drive. Hopefully he will be able to get it working today. It was very frustrating for him last night.

Mom H booked her flight out to see Paul and Logan. She will be there from 27 June until the 4th of July. Will have a 2 day or so overlap with my Dad since he will be there 2nd July - 21 July.

After my chat with Paul I got ready and went to the gym. I had a great workout. I did 34 minutes on the elliptical. I hit 3.0 in 26:40 o that was a new record for me. Then I came back and showered and went to lunch and then work. Had a busy day. Lots of crap to sort out. Has been challenging lately.

Didn't get out of work till almost 20 to 8. Had supper and then walked home. Then I came online and am doing my blog and watching a movie.

Oh yeah, I can finally blog about it. A few days ago the CDS was visiting here. I got to meet him and shake his hand and tell him about my job. Was cool.

Rae-Lynn

No comments: