welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

4 June 1109

Today started out soooooooooooooooo awesome. I woke up at around 0830 and thought I should check in with Paul. He had a great day so we had an awesome chat. Then I came back to my room and he was online so we had an online video chat. We typed but we had video. I had my video on and his off for a bit which made it better and then we switched. Was great. I was super happy after our chat and then I made a card using a new technique from Dawn. I will add her to my blog roll. It was fun. Then I was in a rush to shower to get to my massage for 1100. I didn't go to the gym this morning due to the video chat and then the card. I ran out of time. So I showered and decided to throw my uniform on so that when the massage was over at 1130 I would go right to lunch, eat leisurely and then go in to work for 1230. Well, I get all dressed and rush out the door and hurry down there because I like to be early. I get there at 1055 and there is a sign on the door saying "Closed re-opening date unknown". I was so pissed. Thank goodness there was a nice breeze but I am still all sweaty. good news for you is that I am blogging 2 times today! Shitty that I didn't get my massage. I was really looking forward to it.

So in other news. As far as the rental car fiasco goes I wrote them an email back and waiting to see what happens. I also forwarded my email trail to the National people that send me specials. I got a generic this mailbox isn't monitored reply but then I got one saying that they would look in to it. I have found that I can use 120000 aeroplan points and have a rental car for the time I want as well. It would be a vw fox or something. 4 door with A/C. That seems like alot of miles though since a flight to europe is only 60,000 points. We shall see what develops.

This course be a PR Nightmare for National. I will make sure everyone knows that they screwed me over if they don't honor the confirmation.

That's all for now.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: