welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day 21 June 2014

Today was a pretty good day. I dragged my lazy butt out of bed at 0805. Got dressed and went to a quick breakfast and then mass at 0900-1000. Then walked home, did the laundry walk and then went to the gym. I did 45 minutes on the bike and read my book. Was good. 632 calories burnt or something like that and I can't remember how many miles/km's. Was good. Then I came back and showered and then got dressed for work. I was lucky, I got to talk to Paul this morning before I went to work. He was still up from Bingo. He didn't win either. I hear Laurel and Brian won 3 times. Yeah for them. Then work was rather busy today. I finished up work and then went over to the air wing for their bbq with Paul and Mark, two of my police officer friends. It was fun. The cheese cake was amazing. Then I snagged a ride home with Roxie and Colin because I wanted to have a video chat with Paul and call my Dad. I managed a quick call in to my Dad. Was great, there was a big line up for the phones. Now I am waiting for my chat with Paul and Logan. Will be awesome. I am tired. i know I shouldn't be, but I am. I will get a good nights sleep tonight so I can recover. Paul got his package on Friday and picked up his hard drive on sunday. Was awesome.

Supposedly should be starting 0730-1600 shifts next Saturday the 27th. This means no more market for me. I hope my stuff I bought is good because I won't be able to go back for awhile. We will see what happens. I am not sure I want to do that shift. Maybe I'll go back to midnight shift since I will have to be dayshift for sure when Sven goes.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: