welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Friday, June 12, 2009

12 JUNE 2020

I had another fabulous day. I got up at 0930. I stayed up till 0130 in the morning. Had a good sleep though. Got up checked my email, chatted briefly with Gill. Then I went to the gym. Had a great workout. did 25 minutes on the elliptical. Hit 2.0 in 18:11 so that was great. Then I did 10 minutes on the bike for a total of a 35 min workout. Came home, showered and went to lunch and then work. Work was good. Not crazy busy but I made myself busy getting stuff squared away.

I got my parcel from Leonie today. She sent it the same time as one to another friend and he got his 2 days ago so she told me it would be soon. I changed my address so I get my letters and parcels sooner. It used to have to travel all the way over to the air wing and wait there till someone went there. Was awesome none the less. It was so heavy and awesome. She sent me: an awesome card, a cosmo, a people and two people mags, cucumber melon body wash and lotion, pink grapefruit mini shampoo and conditioner, 2 bags of candy!!, 2 lip balms, 4 post cards, a huge wonderful loofah, a mini loofah and sea sponge exfoliator, 2 lavender sleep well hand creams, stress relief sea salt soak (will have to wait till HLTA), aromatherapy sleep mask (sooo awesome), travel q-tips, 5 pack of nail files, brain teasers for dummies, a deck of playing cards, and an awesome aromatherapy good night pack which as sleep body wash, sleep body lotion, sleep pillow mist, hand cream and 2 candles and some super sweet lounge socks which I am wearing now. It was the mother load.

After work I went to exchange my laundry and had supper. Now I am checking emails, reading my mags and relaxing.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: