welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Auntie Olivine

Happy Birthday to my Auntie Olivine. Not sure if she reads my blog but if she does she will see it.

Just got back from my first ramp ceremony. It was very very sad. He was only 20 years old. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

Other than that, I had a pretty good day. It is hot again. A little bit of a breeze but it was still warm tonight.

Today is my 43rd day away from home. I see Paul and Logan again on Day 120. I am a third of a way to my HLTA. This has gone by really fast. I am sure it will get slow right before I am supposed to see them. I will be dayshift at the end of June 0800-1600 with a show time of 0730 so I will be really tired from the end of this month until I see them.

Had a good chat with my friend Lynne. Was great. I am glad that she is doing well.

Rae-Lynn

No comments: