welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Friday, June 5, 2009

5 June 1956

Had another awesome day.

I got up to my alarm at 0900. Checked my email and started uploading some pics for Mom and Dad H to Flickr since they don't have facebook. Then I went to the gym and had an awesome workout. After that I showered and then had a few minutes online before I had to go to lunch and then work.

Work was challenging and rewarding and went by quickly. I got alot of stuff accomplished. Was really good. Actually finished my turnover at 1840 but stayed till 1900 to finish some more stuff. Then I was outta there at 1902. Had supper on the way home and then came home to see my pics had been uploaded and Mom H loved them.

It took a long time to upload.

Last night I was up to midnight downloading my new antivirus. The first time didn't take so I had to do it again. It's all good now for 2 years.

Friday night, and I am looking forward to the market tomorrow. I'll go and get some more stuff and then go to work. This time I don't have anything to return. I think I watched an episode of criminal minds last night while I was waiting as well.

Weather was cooler today so that was nice. A bit of a breeze. It was a nice change from the sweltering heat. Patti got another package today and apparently Paul got one yesterday. Sven hasn't got any mail at all, letters or packages. I guess I am lucky that i have received 1 letter from Grandma Edith, one card from my Mom, and 1 dvd from Paul with videos of Logan.

Dad H said that they have put up Support our troops flags on the hydro poles in Bancroft. Sounds nice.

That's all for now. Just relaxing tonight. Maybe I'll watch a movie.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: