welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Monday, June 29, 2009

29th June 2157

Today was a pretty good day. I got up at 0630 and showered and then headed to breakfast and then work. Work was steadily busy but was great. Finished at 1600 and then walked home. I had a little ice cream from work on my way home. It was awesome. On the boardwalk I met a guy who wanted to know where the barber was. I got to ride in his hummer. Was awesome. He gave me a lift and I gave him a tour around the base. Was cool riding in the hummer. He offered to let me drive but I didn't. Then I came back to my room and read some of my book. Then at 1830 I headed back to work for our professional development brief. It was good. Then I walked over to Timmies and had a bagel and then walked home. Then I watched the movie "The hangover". It was hilarious. Now I am blogging and then I am going to bed. It is already 2200 so I have to get to sleep.

Last night I was watching criminal minds and Paul messaged me. I was able to go over and do a video chat with Paul, Mom and Logan.

Paul received his CD medal today. Sucked that I had to miss it but Mom and Logan went. I can't wait to see pics. Would have been special for Mom and Logan to be there!!!

Mom is keeping Logan this week instead of taking him to daycare so they are having some fun adventures together.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: