welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3 July 2206

Had another great day. Was up at 0745 to call Paul. Had a feeling he needed to talk and I was right. I won't go into it but please pray for him. He is doing the best he can and dealing with some bullshit at work. I hope and pray that it will all work out.

After that I tried to go back to sleep but then decided not to. I got up and headed to the gym. Had an awesome workout. 31 minutes long. Then showered and did some stuff in my room.

Last night I watched an episode of Criminal Minds. It was great.

Then I went to work. It was overcast today so it was the first time in a long while that I didn't sweat walking to lunch/work. Had my lunch and headed over to work. Was crazy busy again today doing stuff.

Didn't get out of there till 1955. We had a meeting that was supposed to be at 1900 that I had to go to that didn't go till 1930 but I was busy working through the meeting to update the schedule for tomorrow since I didn't get the timings until 1900. I got it all done though.

Went to eat supper and then walked home. I went for a smoothie with my friend Mark tonight. Was nice to catch up. He has crazy shitty schedules like 0800-2200 sometimes. We chatted and then he had to go back to work and it was 2145. The boardwalk was pretty busy tonight, people playing beach volleyball and floor hockey. I am going to be up all night from the smoothie I had.

Tomorrow is my massage and I can't wait. My back is sore from my work space. I think we are getting new chairs which will be awesome.

I am looking forward to the Canada Day celebrations and hoping that I will be able to have my 2 drinks/wine.

Hope everyone is well.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: