welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2 JUNE 2051

Had another great day in paradise.

I didn't get to bed last night till 0130. I was playing around on the internet. Slept till 0930. Got up and did some stuff on my computer, answered emails. Had a good one from Robyn & Rolly. Then I went to the gym at 1030 or so and did 35 minutes on the elliptical. Not eating breakfast is doing me some good since I was over-eating at breakfast. Had a good work out and then showered and got ready for work. I left my computer running to download a couple of videos for me. Was great worked like a charm. Headed out to work stopping for lunch at the mess on the way at 1155. Somehow I managed to be out of there and teeth brushed and in to work for 1220 so I checked my work email account and then did my handover with Sven.

Work went well. I got alot accomplished again. Corrected a couple things I did yesterday. It's all good. Shoulders were sore again. The work station is not ergonomic. Had a blast though. Got out of there just after 1900 and walked home. Went to eat at the mess and then to do the laundry run. Came back from the laundry run and I saw that Nadia had added me on skype. No one was in the tent so we were able to connect. We had the video up for a minute which was great to see her and Eli. Then we just did the voice chat. It was awesome. It was really clear like she was in the next tent over. We chatted for a half hour. I loved it. She is such a great friend. Now that I know she has skype, we will be able to skype when I get home too. Then we can see each other's babies!!

Now I am just hanging out doing my internet thing. I may watch some stuff on my laptop. The other day I watched a video called Khandahar. It was alright. It was one that I bought at the market.

Hmmmmm. I guess that is all for now. I'm gonna email Paul and see if he wants to talk tomorrow morning and then I can get up earlier and call him or not.

Hope everyone is well.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: